Vadanta International Schooll, Jaipur invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following openings.
Want to work at Vadanta International Schooll?
Send in your resume to email@example.com
- Pre Primary and Primary teachers
- TGT – English, Math, Science, Social Science, Mental Ability.
- PGT – English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Accountancy, B.st, Home science, PE, History, Geography
- Computer teachers for primary, middle and senior school
- PTI ( Male/ Female) – English Speaking preferred
- Activity teachers – yoga, vocal music ( Western and Indian), Instrumental Music ( synthesizer, Guitar, violin, table, sitar & flute), Dance – western and Indian classical
Non – Teaching Positions
- Counselor – Behavioural and Admission
- Nurse ( Male / Female) :- 2-3 years experience in a reputed organization
- Sr. Accountant
- Office admin ( Male / Female)
- Be from an English medium background
- Be experienced and comfortable working in an internationally-minded environment
- Be able to build a learning environment that is supportive and productive
- Be able to challenge and develop all students through differentiated approaches
- Be able to build a learning programme that reflects their students’ needs, backgrounds, perspectives and interest
- Be committed to continuous professional growth and professional learning
Salary no constraint for deserving candidate.
If this describes you, then we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply?
We welcome year-round expressions of interest for positions at the Vadanta International Schooll, Jaipur. Please submit a CV/Resume and brief letter of application stating the position(s) for which you are applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
We thank you for your interest in our school.